Auction Terms & Conditions ***IMPORTANT NOTE: If you win a bid, but cannot pick up your item(s) at the allotted times, you will be subjected to a $5 a day storage fee (this fee is only charged for days we are available for pick up). If you do not pick up your items within 5 business days from the pick up date, they will be forfeited without refund and the item(s) will become the property of The Open Box Company Inc. We need the warehouse space for future auctions and cannot store items after the pickup times. Please only bid if you can pick your item(s) up at the designated times.
By registering, the Bidder confirms that they are of legal age and have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions as listed.
1. All Bidders need to complete the New Bidder Information form as provided. All Bidders are required to provide a valid credit card to register for this auction. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL ONLY BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER.
2. No Bidder shall retract their bid at any point throughout the action. The highest Bidder becomes the Purchaser and will receiver an invoice via email after the auction has closed. Full payment for all purchases is required on the day of the auction sale and will be charged to the card provided. A 10% premium plus HST will be added to all items purchased at the auction.
3. When an item is about to close, making an additional bid will force the action for that item to remain open for 1 additional minute. This will continue happening until bidding on that item stops.
4. Not all photos used in the auction are unique to the item in the warehouse. Stock photography and catalogued images are used in the auction process. We make every attempt to use accurate images, but no sale shall be deemed invalid due to errors in descriptions or photos used.
5. In the even that an item is won, but the Auction is unable to provide the item due to damage, theft, or any other reason, the only liability on the Auction will be to refund the purchase.
6. Purchasers are solely responsible for the removal of goods from the warehouse after purchase. Any damage caused to the property by the Purchaser or agents acting on behalf of the purchaser, will be billed to the Purchaser and added to the Purchaser’s credit card.
7. By purchasing through this Auction, the buyer waives any claims for liability against either the Auction or its related organizations, arising in any way whatsoever including, but not limited to, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or goods and services sold.
8. The Auction and their employees are not liable for any loss, damage or accidents that may occur on the auction premises.
9. By signing up for the auction you will automatically be added to our mailing list. If at any time you wish to be removed you can just reply "UNSUBSCRIBE" to any of our emails to be taken off the mailing list.
10. Returns must be made within 5 business days of the pick up date. Ideally we want the items returned on the planned return date and are aware sometimes people can not make it. If it is past the 5 business days from the planned pick up date returns will not be accepted
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms